Hong Kong Rhythmic Gymnastics Open Championships 2020-2021 In response to the latest situation of COVID-19, as well as the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation, the association has not been able to arrange the 2020-2021 Hong Kong Rhythmic Gymnastics Open Championships 2020-2021 award ceremony yet. We will continue to observe the development of the epidemic and will announce relevant information later. Please pay attention, thank you.
All Districts Aerobic Gymnastics Age Group Competition 2020 In view of the latest development of the novel coronavirus, the team manager meeting originally scheduled to be held on 4th of December will be cancelled. The result of the lottery will be announced later, please pay attention, thank you.
Hong Kong Acrobatic Gymnastics Open Championships 2020 In view of the latest development of the novel coronavirus, the team manager meeting originally scheduled to be held on 2nd of December will be cancelled. The result of the lottery will be announced later, please pay attention, thank you.
Hong Kong Rhythmic Gymnastics Open Championships 2020-2021 - Rundown (Revised) Notes for the updated version: 1. Please note that the updated information in the Rundown has highlighted in RED, and the competition time may be changed. Please pay attention
2. Each gymnast can only have one coach or guardian apply in advance for a pass to enter the competition venue
- Application of Coach/Guardian Pass
3. All participants must fill in the health declaration form before the competition, and they must bring this application form on the day of the competition - Health Declaration
4. All people must use alcohol handrub before and after entering the venue and the competition area to disinfect their hands 5. To keep the competition venue clean, it is recommended that gymnasts bring two pairs of rhythmic gymnastics shoes, separate for practice and competition (not mandatory)
6. The latest news will be posted on the Facebook page of the association - Facebook Link
7. In order to reduce crowd gathering, the referees of this competition will use a "hybrid" method for scoring, with real-time scoring and post-match scoring with competition recordings. Therefore, the score will not be displayed immediately and the results will not be announced
8. After the gymnasts finish the competition, please leave the competition venue with their guardians immediately. After the competition is completed, the results will be uploaded to the competition information of the Association website
9.There will be no prize presentation ceremony for the competition. Details of the prize presentation ceremony will be announced later
10. Due to the situation of COVID-19, if you intend to withdraw from the competition, you can apply for a refund on or before 29th November - Application of Refund
11. No spectators will be admitted for this competition